The Fellowship Christian Academy Graduate Profile
The Graduate Profile Outcomes
Graduates of FCA will be able to read and “accurately handle the Word of truth” so that the evil one will not be able to lead them astray. Our desire is also that they would become mature disciples of Christ and become comfortable sharing the Good News of Christ with others.
- Have several opportunities to commit to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Know that the Bible is the inspired and the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- Demonstrate biblical character qualities with respect and submission to authority from God’s perspective.
- Develop self-discipline and responsibility from God’s perspective by integrating all aspects of life with the Bible.
- Understand his/her identity in Christ as a unique individual created in the image of God and seek to attain His fullest potential.
- Demonstrate a Biblio-centric worldview personally and socially.
- Display a heart for community service and missions.
Graduates of FCA will be enabled to fulfill God’s highest purpose by receiving an exemplary academic foundation enriched with social and cultural experiences.
- Have the skills to explore, solve problems, and make wise decisions through writing, speaking, listening and mathematics as they integrate various academic disciplines.
- Meet and exceed State and National Academic Standards.
- Achieve and maintain standardized test scores that meet and exceed State/National Standards.
- Demonstrate the organizational skills and discipline necessary for developing effective work habits, whether working individually or in groups.
- Appropriately apply biblical principles and knowledge to facts, theories, and ethical issues as it relates to our Christian and American heritage.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the scientific method and science concepts, generalizations, and theories, and apply them to scientific investigations, current scientific topics and their daily lives.
- Efficiently utilize technology as a tool for daily tasks both in and out of the classroom.
- Be able to solve mathematical equations and utilize problem solving skills which will prepare them for higher level math; i.e. Trigonometry and Calculus.
- Apply higher order/critical thinking strategies in all disciplines.
- Be exposed to a variety of fine arts with a minimum of one foreign language as well as extra curricular activities.
Graduates will be emotionally well balanced and able to relate positively toward others while maintaining a Christian lifestyle.
- Process and express emotions in a biblical manner as it relates to conflict and respecting others.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to the needs, opinions and concerns of others while holding to biblical and personal convictions.
- Demonstrate dress choices and behavior that is consistent with biblical principles.
- Display positive character traits such as love, integrity, loyalty, kindness, patience, joy and self-control.
- Practice effective time management as demonstrated by diligent completion of responsibilities.
- Recognize and develop leadership skills.
- Demonstrate discernment and wisdom in making decisions while recognizing the need to seek God’s direction.
Schedule a Tour Today!
Fellowship Christian Academy Is located In Southwest Dallas County at:
1821 W. Camp Wisdom Rd.,
Dallas, TX 75232
T: (214) 672-9200
F: (214) 672-9201
For a map of our location
» Click Here
Director of Enrollment
Ms. Abena Cabbil
T: 214-672-9200 ext. 9249