Admission for Early Childhood Program
(18 months - 4 Years)
Welcome Prospective Eagles!
Thank you for your interest in our Early Childhood program. We are thrilled you're considering partnering with Fellowship Christian Academy for your child's educational and spiritual advancement. We look forward to meeting you!
Due to high demand for the Early Childhood program, parents are encouraged to contact the Admissions Office to confirm availability. Availability is on a first-come-first-serve basis, so contact us as soon as possible: 214-672-9206.
Below, please review the steps for acceptance to Fellowship Christian Academy!
- Complete Online Application
- Provide copies of Immunization Records
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Submit Application Fee
Parent/Student Interview Process:
- All documents are received and reviewed
- Enrollment Office will contact parent and schedule 30-minute interview
- A 30-minute interview with the parent, student and administrator is conducted
- The Admissions Committee reviews application
- Parents informed of enrollment status
- The Finance Department will contact a parent
- Parent must review Financial Information Sheet to determine payment options
- Parent must review Financial Commitment
- Payment required upon acceptance:
- Registration fee
- Computer lab fee
- Curriculum literature fee
- Activity fee
- Once tuition is paid in full, the student is assigned to the appropriate class
Early Childhood Interview Appointments:
- Tuesdays/Fridays 9:15 - 11:30 am
- Tuesdays 3 - 5 pm