Elementary & Middle School Admissions
(K - 8th Grade)
Soar with FCA to Academic Excellence!
We are honored that you are considering advancing your child's education with Fellowship Christian Academy. Our students receive rigorous college preparatory coursework and through the lenses of a biblical worldview that is in keeping with the Kingdom Agenda ministry philosophy.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please contact the Admissions Office to verify availability 214-672-9206. Availability is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Please view the acceptance check-list below:
- Complete Online Application
- Submit Application Fee
- Provide current academic transcripts
- Health Immunization Records
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Health Insurance Coverage
Student Examination/Interview Process:
- Student Examination Scheduled
- Parent/Student Interview scheduled
- 30-minute interview with parent, student, administrator
If the student has taken the Stanford Achievement Test, Iowa Test of Basic Skills, or the Terra Nova 3 test within the previous twelve months, the test results may be forwarded to the Admissions Office.
A Parent Interview is scheduled only after the prospective student has tested or prior test scores have been received.
- The Admissions Committee meets to evaluate admissions application, test results, and interview
- Parents notified of enrollment status within two weeks of interview
- The Finance Department will contact parent
- Parent to review and determine payment options
- Payment required upon acceptance
- Registration fee
- Book/Curriculum fee
- Activity Fee due
- Once application and payment has been received, students are placed in a classroom
College Preparatory Testing and Interview Appointments:
- 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- 12:30 to 3:30 pm